Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are you licensed and insured?
Absolutely! Proof can be supplied upon request.
2. How often should I have my windows cleaned?
Factors affecting window cleaning frequency include: weather, proximity of sprinklers and shrubbery, and visual appeal.
3. Do you have weekend availability to clean my windows?
We sure do. Just ask when scheduling your appointment.
4. What should I do to prepare for my scheduled appointment?
Remove any breakable items and paperwork from window sills.
5. What happens if it's raining on my window cleaning day?
We will call as early as possible to reschedule your appointment.
6. Are any harmful chemicals used to clean my windows?
No. Our cleaning agents are environmentally friendly to your family members, pets, and surrounding foliage.